A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sukay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sukay, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine/Arthroscopy Fellowship trained is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukay graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sukay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Sukay MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sukay practice?
- Dr. Michael Sukay has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sukay practices Sports Medicine near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Sports Medicine Doctors.