Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Sukay
Dr. Michael Sukay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fontana, CA, with other offices in Fontana, CA and Ontario, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Sukay is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center. Dr. Sukay has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Sukay has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Michael Sukay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.
Dr. Tienanh Pham
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Dr. Valarie Wong
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Dr. Matthew Kleiner
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery