A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sukoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sukoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sukoff, AME, FACS, IME is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukoff graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Sukoff AME, FACS, and IME is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Sukoff practice?
- Dr. Michael Sukoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sukoff practices Neurological Surgery near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Surgeons.