A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sulewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sulewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sulewski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dental Implants
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Injuries
- Jaw Cysts
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Errors
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulewski graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sulewski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edmund Sulewski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Sulewski practice?
- Dr. Michael Sulewski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sulewski practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.