A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sulewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sulewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulewski
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sulewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sulewski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dental Implants
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Injuries
- Jaw Cysts
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Errors
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulewski graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sulewski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Sulewski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Sulewski practice?
- Dr. Michael Sulewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sulewski practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.