A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sulkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sulkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sulkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sulkin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulkin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sulkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Sulkin MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Sulkin practice?
- Dr. Michael Sulkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sulkin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Germantown, MD.
See Frederick Surgeons.