A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sutters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sutters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sutters, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutters graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, England.
Dr. Sutters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Sutters practice?
Dr. Michael Sutters practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lynnwood, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Nephrologists, and Seattle Endocrinologists.