A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sutters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sutters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sutters, MD, MRCP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutters graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sutters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sutters MD and MRCP is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sutters practice?
- Dr. Michael Sutters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sutters practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lynnwood, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Nephrologists.