A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Swatski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Swatski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swatski graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Swatski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Swatski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Swatski practice?
- Dr. Michael Swatski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Swatski practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.