A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson Swearingen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilson Swearingen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilson Swearingen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson Swearingen graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson Swearingen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Baptist Med Ctr -Coosa Valley, Sylacauga, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wilson Swearingen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Wilson Swearingen practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilson Swearingen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilson Swearingen practices Family Medicine near Sylacauga, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Talladega, AL.
See Sylacauga Family Physicians.