Learn more about Dr. Michael Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweeney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sweeney, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sweeney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Sweeney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Michael Sweeney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sweeney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Cardiologists, and Kansas City Surgeons.