A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweeney
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sweeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sweeney, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sweeney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Sweeney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Michael Sweeney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sweeney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS and Fort Scott, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Cardiologists, and Kansas City Surgeons.