A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sweeney, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sweeney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Menorah Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Sweeney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Michael Sweeney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sweeney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS and Fort Scott, KS.
See Kansas City Internists, Kansas City Cardiologists, and Kansas City Surgeons.