Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Sweeney
Dr. Michael Sweeney, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Lenexa, KS. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Sweeney is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, St Joseph Health Center, Kansas City, Mo and Research Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Sweeney has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Michael Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Jorge Valdivia
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi5
Dr. Thomas Shireman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi27
Dr. Luciana Law
Internal Medicine, Residency
Kansas City, MO 0 mi7