A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Swenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Swenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Swenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Swenson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Swenson practice?
- Dr. Michael Swenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Swenson practices Internal Medicine near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists.