A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Swinyard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Swinyard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Swinyard, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swinyard graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swinyard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Swinyard MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Swinyard practice?
- Dr. Michael Swinyard has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Swinyard practices Pediatric Endocrinology near South Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Ogden, UT.
See South Jordan Endocrinologists.