A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Swistak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Swistak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Swistak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Swistak graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Swistak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Swistak MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Swistak practice?
- Dr. Michael Swistak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Swistak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Cardiologists.