Learn more about Dr. Michael Swistak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Swistak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swistak
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swistak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Swistak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Swistak graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Swistak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Swistak MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Swistak practice?
- Dr. Michael Swistak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Swistak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Cardiologists.