A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Swistak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Swistak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swistak
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Swistak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Swistak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Swistak graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Swistak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Swistak MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Swistak practice?
- Dr. Michael Swistak has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Swistak practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Cardiologists.