A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Szatkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Szatkowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szatkowski graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Szatkowski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Pocono Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Louis Szatkowski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Szatkowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Szatkowski has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Szatkowski practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.