Dr. Michael Louis Szatkowski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Szatkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Szatkowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Newborn Medicine Neonatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Szatkowski graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Szatkowski has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szatkowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Szatkowski practice?
Dr. Michael Szatkowski practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Surgeons.