Dr. Michael Sze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sze?

August 23rd, 2017

Nightmare

I have never been to a more rude and inconsiderate doctor and will never go back. They act like they are in the middle of a lawsuit and to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they were. All he cares about is getting money (which is constantly billed incorrectly) and does not care about you as a person.

July 20th, 2017

Great experience with Dr Sze.

Doctor Sze and his staff were very nice. I went for an annual screening and needed referral for mammogram. Dr Sze and his nurse listened to my concerns and addressed my needs. Only draw back is the young woman at front desk. No personality, upon leaving I noticed that she had misspelled my last name so I went back to tell her it should be corrected and she seemed bothered. No thank you, no have a nice day, just an ok, it's fixed.

September 23rd, 2015

I would not hesitate to choose him as my delivering Dr.

Dr. Sze delivered both my children. One natural, the other by c-section. I am now on my 3rd pregnancy and he has moved from Hawaii to this current facilty. Unfortunatly my husband and i will need to choose another Dr. to deliver :( Dr.Sze is very compassionate and listens very well. He is not one of those doctors who make you wait 30 minutes for your original appointment then check you in less than a minute and rushes you out-believe me, they are out there. He takes his time, asks questions, informs you of future tests or check ups needed and is actually concerned about you, baby, and father. During delivery with my 1st (natural) he was amazing, coaching me etc Having my second by c-section (my 1st natural was a struggle with actual forceps and vaccum-baby got stuck in my pelvis and kept sucking back in 8.5 lbs baby-TMI) all the nurses while delivering were commending him at how clean he is during surgery and how precise he was. My 2nd ended up being 9.3 lbs. He is an amazing Dr!

June 4th, 2012

Best Gynecologist I have experienced!

Aside from the staff at Maui Medical Group, this doctor has the best bedside manner. Excellent in expertise. I had 4 C-sections, he did my 4th one and did a amazing job (even at 2am in the morning and he wasnt the on-call doctor at the time, but he came in anyway).

September 26th, 2014