Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Disappointed show details Disappointed
Mar 28th, 2013

I will NEVER go to see Dr.Szkotnicki again. I have been considering switching doctors and decided to make an appointment with dr.Szkotnicki at Breton medical center. I have been a patient of Breton medical for 20 years using their walk in service when I was unable to get in with my normal doctor in a timely manner. When I went in with Dr.Szkotnicki he was extremely rude to me after finding out he was not my primary doctor. He scolded me for taking one of his "real" patients slot and went on for about 5 minutes lecturing me and just being nasty. I could not believe my own ears!! Afterwards he spent maybe another 2 minutes with me, wrote a few prescriptions and was out the door. I am still looking for a new doctor, but needless to say- it definitely won't be Dr.Szkotnicki.

A BAD DOCTOR - Szkotnicki show details A BAD DOCTOR - Szkotnicki
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr Szkotnicki is a worthless addition to the healtcare industry! He adds nothing. He is not helpful, he is rude and in my opinion needs to be knocked down a few notches. He has gotten to big for his britches..LITERALLY!