A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Szostak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Szostak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Szostak, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate BPH
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Szostak graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Szostak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jason Szostak MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Szostak practice?
- Dr. Michael Szostak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Szostak practices Surgery and Urology near Safety Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Palm Harbor, FL.
See Safety Harbor Surgeons and Safety Harbor Urologists.