Dr. Michael Szostak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Szostak?

Dr. Szostak Urinary Implant

Posted on July 9th, 2016

I like the fact that Dr. Szostak was very upfront and honest about the replacement of a AMS 800 urinary implant. I had one rupture in 2010 which lead to a near death experience. But I knew I could not go on with no control. The surgery went great, I followed up last week and all is well. He is also going to treat another symptom we found which is low testosterone.... Only complaint I have is he is too busy to really listen while he types into his laptop, average time with him is about the average wait time..

Progect manager

Posted on August 17th, 2015

incompetent surgeon; makes mistakes, will not own up to them.

Mrs.

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Dr. Szostak is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, spends just the right amount of time with me, and I had a very pleasant surgical experience. I would recommend him to anyone. If I could change his rating from 4 stars to 5 I would.

Spermatocele surgery

Posted on March 10th, 2012

It has now been almost one week since ungoing a spermatocelectomy. In contrast to many comments posted on other websites regarding this surgery and difficulties involved, I have found this surgery to be only a minor inconvenience. There was some swelling. Perhaps it was Dr. Szostak's skill. I have experienced only a little discomfort but have had to use no medication. Not even so much as an Advil. 5 days after surgery, I went dancing and had no discomfort from that at all. I highly recommend Dr. Szostak for any urological needs. The only negative comment is that I did not receive a phone call from his office following surgery which kind of surprised me. The hospital did call, so they probably would have notified his office.

Posted on November 20th, 2017