Learn more about Dr. Michael Szwerc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Szwerc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Szwerc, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Infectious Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Szwerc graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Szwerc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szwerc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Szwerc practice?
Dr. Michael Szwerc practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Adult Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons, Bethlehem Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Bethlehem Family Physicians.