A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Szwerc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Szwerc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Szwerc, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Infectious Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Szwerc graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Szwerc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Szwerc MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Szwerc practice?
- Dr. Michael Szwerc has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Szwerc practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.