A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Szwerc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Szwerc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szwerc
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szwerc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Szwerc, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Infectious Disease
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Szwerc graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Szwerc has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Szwerc MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Szwerc practice?
- Dr. Michael Szwerc has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Szwerc practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.