A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Szymanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Szymanski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szymanski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Szymanski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leon Szymanski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Szymanski practice?
- Dr. Michael Szymanski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Szymanski practices Family Medicine near Dexter, MI.
See Dexter Primary Care Doctors.