A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Breen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Breen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Breen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Breen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Breen has 22 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Breen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Breen practice?
- Dr. Michael Breen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Breen practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians and Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.