Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
hIS STAFF NEED TO BE GOTTEN RID OF show details hIS STAFF NEED TO BE GOTTEN RID OF
Jun 29th, 2012

My daughter had endometriosis removed in may at the time he told us she needed to be on the low low estrange so it would not grow back so fast and she has problems with some birth control medications and she has tried lots. then when the samples run out she tries to get a letter to her rx coverer and Asylen is such as smart a** she will not get Dr Breen to write a proper letter so we have to contest i have had her other doctors do it and no problem just his staff is rotten are he has changed a lot in the 24 yr I used him. I will never recommend any one to him as long as he lets that bunch run his business there on a power trip and he is blind if he can't see it.I know he wont change and I was seeing him before he was a teaching doctor and it is a shame he is a good doctor but if he can't even call a patient when the Bi*** that is working for him is on a power trip that is bad.I have never had a doctor not try to help out.