A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brown, General and Cancer Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brown, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Brown MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Brown practice?
- Dr. Michael Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Brown practices Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.