Dr. Michael Cane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cane?

June 3rd, 2016

Dr Cane has delivered my son and then twins. He is an amazing doctor that has love and compassion not only for his patients, but also his community!

March 31st, 2015

love Dr cane he has been excellent at making me feel better and get over this hump of pregnecy he truly care about his patients. still haveing more time to go he pushes me to be positive and keep healthy.

May 29th, 2014

Outstanding!

As always when we have to see an Gynecologist for one reason or another is NOT the #1 priority on our list of things to do but unfortunately we need to for our health. I first visited Dr. Cane about 2 weeks ago for female issues that I've been experiencing for a very long time. After explaining my health history and female issues to him he knew right away what the problem was and immediately got the ball rolling. He didn't waste any time. He's a very good listener. Took time to sit with me on my 1st visit to discuss all that I've been through. My first procedure with him was a uterine biopsy in which Dr. Cane talked me through the whole way and was very sensitive to my needs. We are females after all so getting that attention and sensitivity is welcoming. I'm very comfortable with him and his staff is great. They don't make me feel like a number but like a person which is a big plus for me. I would recommend Dr. Cane for any female issues, concerns or problems.

March 10th, 2014

Fabulous

I enjoyed Mr Cane's service very much, he cleaned out all my nooks and crannies before going for a goosey ganders in the upstairs department. Excellent service, very quick response.

April 23rd, 2013

Dr. Cane is a wonderful doctor! I have been seeing him for years for both my pregnancies and annual check-ups. I won't go to any other doctor!

July 11th, 2017