Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by sonya Gutierrez on Mar 30th, 2015

love Dr cane he has been excellent at making me feel better and get over this hump of pregnecy he truly care about his patients. still haveing more time to go he pushes me to be positive and keep healthy.

Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
by Mary Q on May 29th, 2014

As always when we have to see an Gynecologist for one reason or another is NOT the #1 priority on our list of things to do but unfortunately we need to for our health. I first visited Dr. Cane about 2 weeks ago for female issues that I've been experiencing for a very long time. After explaining my health history and female issues to him he knew right away what the problem was and immediately got the ball rolling. He didn't waste any time. He's a very good listener. Took time to sit with me on my 1st visit to discuss all that I've been through. My first procedure with him was a uterine biopsy in which Dr. Cane talked me through the whole way and was very sensitive to my needs. We are females after all so getting that attention and sensitivity is welcoming. I'm very comfortable with him and his staff is great. They don't make me feel like a number but like a person which is a big plus for me. I would recommend Dr. Cane for any female issues, concerns or problems.

Fabulous show details Fabulous
Mar 10th, 2014

I enjoyed Mr Cane's service very much, he cleaned out all my nooks and crannies before going for a goosey ganders in the upstairs department. Excellent service, very quick response.

by JZ on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Cane is a wonderful doctor! I have been seeing him for years for both my pregnancies and annual check-ups. I won't go to any other doctor!

Jul 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Cane is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him to any lady out there. The only reason I changed doctors is because I moved to a different city.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Feb 20th, 2007 on yahoo.com

AWESOME: Dr. Cane is one of the best dr's I have ever been to. I had alot of problems with my pregnancy and he was always there to talk me through ANY questions or concerns I ever had. He is a great Dr!!!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com