A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Charney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Charney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charney
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Charney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Charney, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Charney graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Tandick Charney MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Charney practice?
- Dr. Michael Charney has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Charney practices Infectious Disease near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Infectious Disease Doctors.