A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- St. James Hospital Cathedral
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Chen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Chen practice?
- Dr. Michael Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Chen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Clark Internists and Clark Cardiologists.