A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Cox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Livingston Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Cox MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Cox practice?
- Dr. Michael Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cox practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Livingston, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS.
See Livingston Internists and Livingston Geriatric Doctors.