Learn more about Dr. Michael Csaszar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Csaszar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Csaszar
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Csaszar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Csaszar graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Csaszar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Csaszar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Csaszar practice?
- Dr. Michael Csaszar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Csaszar practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.