A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Csaszar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Csaszar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Csaszar
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Csaszar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Csaszar graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Csaszar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Csaszar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Csaszar practice?
- Dr. Michael Csaszar has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Csaszar practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.