A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Daniels, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Daniels has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Todd Daniels MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Michael Daniels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Daniels practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Arlington Physiatrists.