A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Flink is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flink graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Flink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Flink DO and PHD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Flink practice?
- Dr. Michael Flink has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Flink practices Neurology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA.
See East Lansing Neurologists.