Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Flood
Dr. Michael Flood, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Flood is affiliated with Mary Greeley Medical Center, UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital and VA Central Iowa Healthcare System - Des Moines Division. Dr. Flood has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Flood has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Flood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Padmaraj Samarendra
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Des Moines, IA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Ailey Brehmer
Des Moines, IA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Parshant Sagar
Des Moines, IA 0.01 mi1