A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Garrett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Back Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Function Test
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Garrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Garrett practice?
Dr. Michael Garrett practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.