A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine-Fort Worth, TX.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glover has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Glover practice?
Dr. Michael Glover practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kaufman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sweetwater, TX.
See Kaufman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Glover, Dr. Micheal Glover, Dr. Michel Glover, Dr. Mickey Glover, Dr. Miguel Glover, Dr. Mike Glover