Dr. Michael Glover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Glover?

Great Dr

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Bed side manner is a little dry, but I loved him as my Dr. When my daughter was born.

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Dr. Glover is fantastic! He is full of compassion, passionate, and very professional. He sacrifices for his patients. He's an incredible asset to the city of Cleburne. He is missed in Kaufman. He's one of the most top-notch doctors I've dealt with. He has served my family with incredible love and care. Thank you Dr. Glover. You're a great man and doctor. The light of Christ illuminates through you. God bless you.

my expirence

Posted on February 16th, 2015

I would not recomend this Dr. to anyone. When you get there, they never take you back on time and then they leave you in a room for an hour and a half. When you go to ask the front dest when you will be seen, your are quickly redirected to go back to your room. Then when Dr. Glover does arrive, he tells you that if you have a problem, take it up with him. Do not "harrass" his nurses. (That was my first experience). My second trip to his office, they made me wait in the waiting area for 30 mins after my appointment and then told me to get blood work done down the hall because it would be an hour or so before he could see me. When i asked the nurse why does she schedule appointments so close together if they can never be on time, i was given a rude response of "thats how we do it". When he saw me the first time, he was not gentle or polite. He made it seem like it was a burden for him to see me. I will never return to his office nor will i refer amyone.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016