A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldfarb is Excellent. Dr. Goldfarb has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Skin Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center -Dearb
- University of Michigan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldfarb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Goldfarb practice?
Dr. Michael Goldfarb practices Dermatology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Dearborn Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Goldfarb, Dr. Micheal Goldfarb, Dr. Michel Goldfarb, Dr. Mickey Goldfarb, Dr. Miguel Goldfarb, Dr. Mike Goldfarb