Dr. Michael Goodman, MD
Dr. Michael Terry Goodman MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Contemporary Ob-Gyn Assoc
18111 Prince Philip Dr
Olney, MD 20832
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goodman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Goodman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Goodman practice?
Dr. Michael Goodman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Airy, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Olney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Goodman, Dr. Micheal Goodman, Dr. Michel Goodman, Dr. Mickey Goodman, Dr. Miguel Goodman, Dr. Mike Goodman