A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guffey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guffey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Guffey graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Guffey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Heritage Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Guffey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Guffey practice?
- Dr. Michael Guffey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Guffey practices Family Medicine near Beaver Falls, PA.
See Beaver Falls Family Physicians.