A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Isenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Isenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isenberg
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Isenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Isenberg, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Isenberg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Isenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Wabash County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Isenberg FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Isenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Isenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Isenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Gastroenterologists.