A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Isenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Isenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isenberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Isenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Isenberg, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Isenberg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Isenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Wabash County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Isenberg FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Isenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Isenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Isenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Gastroenterologists.