A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Keefe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Keefe graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Keefe has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Keefe DO is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Keefe practice?
- Dr. Michael Keefe has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Keefe practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Nephrologists.