A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mattingly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mattingly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mattingly, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattingly graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattingly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Randolph Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Mattingly MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Mattingly practice?
- Dr. Michael Mattingly has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mattingly practices Nephrology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Nephrologists.