A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCoy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCoy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McCoy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sabetha Community Hospital
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael McCoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael McCoy practice?
- Dr. Michael McCoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Onaga, KS and Holton, KS.
See Topeka Orthopedic Surgeons.