A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCoy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McCoy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Rehabilitation Hospital, Inc
- Sabetha Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael McCoy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael McCoy practice?
- Dr. Michael McCoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCoy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Surgeons.