A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Melia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Melia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Melia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Melia graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Melia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Melia MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Melia practice?
- Dr. Michael Melia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Melia practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.