Learn more about Dr. Michael Mineo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mineo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mineo
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mineo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mineo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mineo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mineo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Mineo MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Mineo practice?
- Dr. Michael Mineo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mineo practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.