A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mineo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mineo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mineo
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Mineo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mineo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mineo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mineo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Mineo MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Mineo practice?
- Dr. Michael Mineo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mineo practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.