A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mineo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mineo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mineo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mineo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mineo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Park Plaza Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Mineo MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Mineo practice?
- Dr. Michael Mineo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Mineo practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.