Learn more about Dr. Michael Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morris, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morris, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Tyrone Morris MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Morris practice?
- Dr. Michael Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Morris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Smyrna, GA.
See Smyrna Cardiologists.