Learn more about Dr. Michael Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morris, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Morris, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Tyrone Morris MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Morris practice?
- Dr. Michael Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Morris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Smyrna, GA.
See Smyrna Cardiologists.