Dr. Michael Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Murray?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Michael Murray?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 23rd, 2011

S 14 000 TO GET RID OF A WART

I had a bump on the base of my nose and the doctor Murray told me it' s a pappilloma and we need to get rid of it fast.A week after when i came to my appointment the "Silicon Valley Surgery Center give me some paper work to sign( i was supposed to receive them 3 days before, they came 2 days after my surgery)I had a general anesthesia.....45 mn after i woke up.A week later Dr Murray told it's a WART $14 000 TO GET RID OF A WARTDr Murray never told me it's going to be soooo expensive.When i talk to other Doctors about my experience with the Dr Murray they are shocked.I discover that the Dr Murray owns the "Silicon Valley Surgery Center"Dr MURRAY ARE YOU A DOCTOR OR A BUSINESS MAN?

August 15th, 2017