A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Myers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Myers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Myers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Myers practice?
- Dr. Michael Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Myers practices Family Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Primary Care Doctors.