Learn more about Dr. Michael Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Myers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael T Myers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Myers practice?
- Dr. Michael Myers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Myers practices Family Medicine near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Family Physicians.