Dr. Michael Thanh Nguyen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance