A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nguyen, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thanh Nguyen MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Michael Nguyen has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nguyen practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Urologists.