A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Boston University .
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Terrence O'Brien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael O'Brien practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.