A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Boston University .
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Terrence O'Brien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Michael O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael O'Brien practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.