A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Petersen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Petersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Mem Hosp, Council Blfs, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Petersen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Michael Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Petersen practices Anesthesiology near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Anesthesiologists.