A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Petersen is Poor. Dr. Petersen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Mem Hosp, Council Blfs, Ia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petersen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Petersen practice?
Dr. Michael Petersen practices Anesthesiology near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Petersen, Dr. Micheal Petersen, Dr. Michel Petersen, Dr. Mickey Petersen, Dr. Miguel Petersen, Dr. Mike Petersen