A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Theodore Peterson DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Michael Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peterson practices Internal Medicine near Tafton, PA.
See Tafton Internists.