A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peterson is Satisfactory. Dr. Peterson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Peterson practice?
Dr. Michael Peterson practices Internal Medicine near Tafton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Honesdale, PA.
See Tafton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Peterson, Dr. Micheal Peterson, Dr. Michel Peterson, Dr. Mickey Peterson, Dr. Miguel Peterson, Dr. Mike Peterson