A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reilly, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Total Joint Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Michael Reilly has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Reilly practices Sports Medicine near Oakland Park, FL.