A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Reilly, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Michael Reilly has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oakland Park, FL.