A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schiano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schiano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiano graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Schiano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Todd Schiano MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Schiano practice?
- Dr. Michael Schiano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schiano practices Internal Medicine near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY.
See Utica Internists.